HELP

I always have lots of energy on an evening. In the last few weeks the cupboards have been sorted cooker and fridge repeatedly cleaned but husband says I am short tempered (don't see it myself!!)

LOL OH says he loves me on LT before i would have been knackered all the time didnt want to cook always got chippy or kfc , i was so flipin lazy it seem like a long time ago not 12 days . all i do is watch cooking programmes and get some new ideas what to cook .and i uses to have trouble sleeping [probs the sore tum with all the junk food]now i sleep like a baby on my tummy so no snoring means a good night sleep alround x

Thread moved due to food references

Im on day 8 and still waitingh for the energy thing to kick in! i feel great on this diet mind, it really is fab and easy in most ways! I sleep well but do struggle with my energy levels, just keep sipping at water waiting for the day i bounce out of bed and spring clean the house :)

I have so much energy only on day four and usually im in bed for 9 i was up till 1 in the morning then got up at 6 am and im still not tired!! need to get myself a new hobby haha xxxxx

Back