Help! :-(

I am going to be lucky if I make it through today without eating something. I am fed up and cannot stop thinking about food. I'm really hungry :-( I thought all the hunger pangs would have passed. I've only got one more shake left to have today which is a depressing thought. Ahhhhhh. Xx

Try going for a walk or walk the dog, have a long soak in a lovely bubble bath,give yourself a manicure or pedicure,go onto a River island /top shop website and look at all the lovely clothes you can buy when you are thin. These are all the things Ive done. It will pass drink lots of water I love the fizzy stuff , I pretend its wine!!!!

Thank you everyone! So helpful, you have no idea! I am just having a chicken soup then it's back to work. Fingers crossed I can get through today. Loving the river island idea, one of my favourite shops until I started looking awful in the clothes! Eating is not worth it, I must remember this! Xx

It will be so worth it luv, fizzy water in a wine glass works for me! It seems to fill me up as well. Peppermint tea and keep busy hunni, it really does get easier to cope with! I still have some rough days but come weigh in day it is forgotten. x

I try to stick to three litres of water a day and my 3 shakes , so when i am feeling extra hungery i have a cup of black coffee with 1 sweetener. Please keep it up i failed in week 4 and really kicked myself for it.

I am going to be lucky if I make it through today without eating something. I am fed up and cannot stop thinking about food. I'm really hungry :-( I thought all the hunger pangs would have passed. I've only got one more shake left to have today which is a depressing thought. Ahhhhhh. Xx

aww hunny big hug :hug99:

i felt like this on week 3. i think its the brains desperate attempt to get you to eat food. the survival instinct (however misguided in this day and age ;)) is strong but its all in the mind. my dad gave me some fab advice when i said i wanted to eat 'why waste the last 2 weeks of being 100% by eating now? it will ruin all your hard work' so true and believe me it does pass and even now on week 14 i still get odd moments but i remember why i chose this diet, why im doing it and above all how i feel now!!

stick with hun, dig deep and get that determination that got you through week 1. you CAN do this and once you get to where you want to be you'll feel so proud of completing your journey to slimdom :)

xox

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

In the words of stick figure Kate Moss: 'Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels' ..... 14 days done, you're doing fabulously honey!

Tea works for me. I drink it when I'm hungry and it satisfies me.
It does get MUCH easier. I felt really hungry for the first few weeks, but now food barely bothers me.
And it's very worth it!

You can do it, don't give up. :D

I'll be honest, I cracked yesterday :-( And now I am feeling so incredibly stupid and awful. However, I am back on 100% today and could kick myself. I hope the next three days aren't too bad :-( xxx

Hey Don't give up on yourself, your so worth it!, were all here for the same reason, to loose weight and try to encourage others and support them in there down time's and your just having a bad few day's, we all have them! your not alone, so next time you feel like caving in, just think, minimins and me are so worth it, stick with it and you will get there very soon!

Good luck xx

hey soon2bethin,dont despair.what happened yesterday could happen to anyone.just pick yourself up and start today fresh-youll feel better if you take control back today.we're all here to help each other.dont beat yourself up.:)

You've had two great weeks and a slip-up.

It's not being stupid when you cave in it's just a lack of willpower. You know how you felt at the end of the first fortnight and you know how you feel now. I'm sure you'd rather the former so next time you just need to try to dig deep and grind out a result.

You've managed it before so I'm sure you can do it again. If not I may have to send the boys round. :whoopass: :p

Get to the end of this week and hope the damage isn't too bad. After that pull yourself up and blast the next week then come on here and tell us how great your weight loss was again.

It's the getting back on track that's key. If you can do that then you can get to your goal. Good luck. :)

Thanks again guys for all your help! It really does make a difference. I've done 2 days 100% again now and don't actually feel too bad! After a sneaky peak on the scales I've had a STS which is amazing considering I cheated. Xxx

Congratulations on your hard work :) Is there something you could distract yourself with when you feel tempted by food? I write in my blog or play video games to whittle away some time until my next shake, that helps me a lot.

It depends Jenny on what you eat, if you eat a lot of carbs and kick yourself out of ketosis, then it can take just as long as the first time to get back in, if it was a small slip, mainly protein then you might not do too much damage and could be back in ketosis within 24 hours max

Back