Extra Easy Help!!!

Lulubel

Please help me guys, I'm feeling down, the weather is crap and I'm on the verge of raiding the biscuit jar, please someone talk me out of it lol xxx:-(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lulubel, what do you want most; a couple of measly biscuits, or a really cracking weight loss this week?

I know which I'd prefer ;)

Don't do it!!!!! Biscuits are definitely my trigger food, it's game over once I start! Think about how you'll feel after you've had them and not how you'll feel while you're eating them.

Thanks guys! I went and done some ironing and the temptation has gone. I'm stuck for tasty snacks to have .. Any ideas??

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

what plan do you usually do?

Well done for resisting hun. You should be proud of yourself, that's a non-scale victory :)

For snacks, what about:
* Fruit;
* Whip up some Free Homous (you will find it in the recipe section) and have with some vegetable crudites;
* MullerLights/other Free yogurts;
* Alpen Light bars - only 3 Syns each or two bars for a B choice;
* Rich Tea Fingers - if you're craving biscuits, these are only 1 Syn each;
* Slices of ham and other lean meats - all free;

Sorry, I'm going a bit blank now. But I'm sure if you use the search facility and search for 'snacks', you'll find loads of yummy ideas! :)

Awesome! You resisted! Huge pat on the back for you.
You know how great you feel today, because you resisted? If you'd eaten them, today would have been spent in a miserable slump. So not only have you given yourself a weight-loss boost, but you've given yourself a shiny, happy Friday too. Go you!! :) X

Back