Help!

I've got 2 stone to lose, and I've been doing Slimming World on and off for years.

Thinking about giving weight watchers a try and joining on-line.

Please can someone briefly explain how it works?

Does everything have a points value, or are there certain foods you can eat freely?

Thanks!

Hi Emma,

Just started WW (again) this week,yes there are nopoints foods such as fruits and veggies, but not sure at the moment as it is all new to me.

Best of luck, I'm sure you will lose the weight. I've got 7 stone to lose in 4 years! So here goes.

Take care

Jackie

Everything has a points value except fruits and certain veg (starchy ones like potatoes parsnips peas sweetcorn have a pp value)

You get a daily allowance that you need to eat, then on top of those you get a bank of 49 pp to use as you wish, (treats, nights out or just a little something extra everyday)

I hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Hiya yes most things do have a pp value, apart from fruit and most vegetables, also one portion of sugar free jelly has 0pp, one table spoon of extra light mayo has 0pp, one egg white has 0pp and there are more there are some very food threads if you explore this sight stating low pp foods, tou will be given your own personal daily pp target and 49 weekly points and as long as yoi point everything and stay within these points u will lose weight, best of luck ") xox

Back