Step 1 Sole Source Help

downsizeme!

Hi everyone. I am on day 4 of CD. Been doing well but today is proving difficult :( not because I am thinking of food but just because I feel so weak. Is this normal? Will it pass?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there. Hate to say it but yes it's normal and it should eventually pass. But I have been so much more tired than ever before on this diet. I find listening to my body and trying to get a nap and keeping my water levels up really helps. You're almost over the first few days...keep going...your week 1 loss should be worth it! :) best of luck... Kate xx

11 weeks in...53lbs down...33 to go!

Yes it will pass, and for me it usually passes on day 4 when I hit ketosis. Give it a few days and you will have an abundance of energy. Fingers crossed.

This weather doesn't help... far too humid.

Thank you :) I am hoping for a good loss on Sunday when I get weighed to give me the motivation to keep going! Like I say it's not the hunger as I seem to have that under control. Just the fatigue. Look forward to it getting better :)

Im on day 8 and feel good now day 4 was hard for me too felt better day 6 and my first WI yesterday was 8lb loss so its well worth it keep going

Congrats on sticking to it for 4 days Downsizeme, each day is a mini-celebration that first week :) Day 4 was my hardest by far. Day 5 I went into ketosis and things got a lot easier, lots more energy. And day 7 when you weigh in, you'll be so proud of yourself that day 4 will seem a million years ago :)

Thank you all so much. Day 5 now and I have to say I feel completely different from yesterday. Going to my friends wedding reception tonight which is going to be hard but, I know how proud I'll feel with myself if I stick to it! Good luck all of you on your journey! ? X

Great to hear you feel better......those first few days are the worst, but you've done the horrible bit, now you can look forward to the results! :)

Thank you all so much. Day 5 now and I have to say I feel completely different from yesterday. Going to my friends wedding reception tonight which is going to be hard but, I know how proud I'll feel with myself if I stick to it! Good luck all of you on your journey! ? X

How did you cope with the wedding? I had one last night too. Took a bar and a frozen tetra!

K xx

11 weeks in...53lbs down...33 to go!

I coped fine actually. Took a tetra with me too. So proud. My first weigh in I lost 10lbs so I'm really chuffed. Was struggling today as I had such a sweet craving but my consultant told me to heat up one of the chocolate tetras and add a spoon of coffee! It has saved my life and tastes amazing! :)

Downsizeme, well done on your 10lb loss! That's brilliant!

I really love RachelJane's comment that every day is a mini-celebration. Each one is a victory, after all!

Back