Help!

HissyMissy

Have had such a bad weekend. Ate - for Scotland and drank. Feel so disappointed in myself. I still got such a long way to go. Feel like Im never going to get there

Has anyone else done this and managed to get back on track?

Shirley :-(

Its not easy, but you have to bite the bullet and head down for the first two to three days. After that it really does get a lot easy! Keep on trying honey, you only fail when you give up trying x

hi there

done that bought the t shirt and prob will take it back out the cupboard again. first of all we pretty much all muck up at some stage very few have 100% golden halos. i think its what you do with the errors that count. you can beat your self up til your blue in the face but it doesn t change the weekend but today is a new day. if you can work out why you went of the rails so you can plan ways to stop it happening again. one of the questions i try and ask myself before putting food in my mouth is are you hungry or just greedy? its stopped me on many occasions as you have to justify what your about to do.
one thing to bare in mind is that we use our weakness with food to punish ourselves. your not a bad person just because you didn t stick 100% so no more sabotage your too important for that!
get yourself back on plan now and don t let the blip spiral out of control,
good luck, our food issues can be conquered but it doesn t happen overnight
jxx

Thanks eclipse. That's so true - head down and plough on through. That's exactly what I will do. I won't fail because I will keep on trying.

Day 1 (again).

Soup
Lemon bar
Shake

Come on!

Think I need to engage more with my fellow cder's instead of just reading posts. Get some support.

Shirley x

Skydragon - awesome reply. Just being greedy and feeding a bit of a hangover. Guess the solution to that is not to drink(i do know i shouldn't). Back on track today and going for 100% ss. Im on the plan because I've chosen to be on it not because Im being made to do it. I have to learn from this destructive behaviour.

Shirley x

Hi Missy! After three months on the diet I took three weeks off in order to enjoy my holiday (which I did), but now I'm back on day 1. I know I can do it, because I've done it before, but the first week is still pretty rubbish. So you and I are in the same boat: having another first day together, and together is how we'll get through it!

Thanks country. We will get through it. Just need to remember to come on site more and post if I feel like cracking.

Shirley x

Hi Shirley,

After my birthday blowout, as you know, I went on hols where the cider is good and cream teas divine! So yes, I ate and drank for England! On return felt the same, like I was fighting a losing battle! Couldn't bear the scales when I got back but knew I had gained and my consultant was shocked a week later - I'd gotten back on it and must have lost whatever I put on and still managed to come in with a 2lb loss! I've found it tough, but don't regret it as I had to enjoy myself! I would have been miserable and rubbish company for my other half if I hadn't!

still lost 1.5 stone in 6 weeks and 15 inches in total! Focus on what you have achieved and make a list if it will help!

So, don't be hard on yourself and keep it up - be strong you can do it!

Good luck :) x

Thanks. Been 100% today so that's perfect. Don't have any problem during the week. Seems to go a bit wrong at the weekends. Will try my hardest to be 100% until my next wi which is a week Thursday as cdc on holiday so for a wee bit of time to try and minimise the damage.

Shirley x

Back