Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by jubag, 2 June 2008 Social URL.

1. jubag

jubag Member

lighter life
    getting married in october this year how much do you think i could lose before then? julie:confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    aw honey...

Ok it depends - what date in October?

And how much do you need to loose? I ask because, in my experience, the more you have to loose the quicker it'll come off at the start, if you know what I mean - you tend to have bigger losses if you're bigger wheras if you've a stone/ a few lbs to loose it'll be slower..
  4. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Hey Jubag!

Welcome to the board, are you following WW? Theres loads ppl here u can chat to, all at different stages!

Good Luck x
  5. x kelly jelly belly! x

x kelly jelly belly! x Full Member

weight watchers
    hello and welcome!!

yes it all depends on how much you have to loose.and how much do you want to loose? i wish you every sucess hunny ,im sure youll be fine,and with the support on here,youl be looking and feeling great in no time. its a life line.iv been having a terrible few weeks but every1 really spurs you on when your having down i feel like nothings stopping me!!!good luck x x x x x x x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.