HELP!!!

abigail09

Gold Member
what am i meant to do, im going to pizza hut tonight just been online and found the nutritional values of some of the pastas (im on green today) and they have come out as rediculous figures - 23 1/2 syns for canneloni!! sooooo... what should i have? i was thinking just to have a slice of pizza and the rest from the salad bar as thats mainly free food. does anyone eat out at pizza hut successfully? grrr... 1 slice of pizza is still about 18 syns for margarita :(:(:( and iu was trying to be soo good this week

Hiya! Just from memory I knew that vegetable pizza was one of the lowest in syns, just looked it up and found the following:

Pizza Hut The Italian Individual Vegetable Hot One Pizza, sliced into 4 per slice

red.gif
Original 9½ Syns
green.gif
Green 9½ Syns

I know it's not great but better than 18 for margarita. hope this helps xx

the opnly problem is if i was to get an individual pizza i would be expected to eat the whole thing so that would be nearly 40syns. if im just having one slice off a large one then its not going to be as bad

I am still looking for you :D

Pizza Hut Hi-Light Vegetarian Pizza, Individual, sliced into 4 per slice

red.gif
Original 7 Syns
green.gif
Green 7 Syns

Pizza Hut Individual Pan Margherita Pizza, sliced into 4 per slice

red.gif
Original 10 Syns
green.gif
Green 10 Syns

Pizza Hut The Italian Individual Cheese Feast Pizza, sliced into 4 per slice

red.gif
Original 10½ Syns
green.gif
Green 10½ Syns

Just have today as a flexible syns day and enjoy. You never know, it may give your metablosim a little boost!

Back