Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PAMTHEBAM1, 11 June 2009.

PAMTHEBAM1 Well-Known Member

omg has any1 got a catheter or a portaloo for sale ive forgot how much times u need to go, to loo that it , it not the diet that make u lose weight it the amout of time u need to go to loo pmsl :p
    im not used to this much exersise lol
  2. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

LOL, I have finished with mine.. let me know your address I can send it on..
    It does stop really it does........ Your body gets used to it..
  3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Well-Known Member

I just think of all those ketones (burned fat) being peed away... very satisfying :D

4. imagisal

imagisal Well-Known Member

I work from home so just have to keep popping upstairs but not sure how I would manage out and about or in an office. I will find out soon though as have to work at an outdoor event in a couple of weeks and am wondering how I will keep running from my stand to a portaloo through the day!!!
  5. Milsey-Girl

Milsey-Girl Well-Known Member

LOL! The reason I ended up telling my colleagues in my office I was doing CD was because I was going to the loo every half hour for the first couple of days:D Fortunately, it did settle down after about a week or so but I'm glad I only work part-time as I was thinking of sticking up a 'reserved' notice on the door of the work toilet.....:eek:
  6. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

I'm a teacher, and in the first week, constantly had to leave my classes (very naughty). Seem to have got used to it now and can generally hang on to break.