HELP

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PAMTHEBAM1, 11 June 2009 Social URL.

1. PAMTHEBAM1

PAMTHEBAM1 Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    omg has any1 got a catheter or a portaloo for sale ive forgot how much times u need to go, to loo that it , it not the diet that make u lose weight it the amout of time u need to go to loo pmsl :p
    im not used to this much exersise lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    LOL, I have finished with mine.. let me know your address I can send it on..
    It does stop really it does........ Your body gets used to it..
    x

4. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I just think of all those ketones (burned fat) being peed away... very satisfying :D

x

5. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    I work from home so just have to keep popping upstairs but not sure how I would manage out and about or in an office. I will find out soon though as have to work at an outdoor event in a couple of weeks and am wondering how I will keep running from my stand to a portaloo through the day!!!

6. Milsey-Girl

Milsey-Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    LOL! The reason I ended up telling my colleagues in my office I was doing CD was because I was going to the loo every half hour for the first couple of days:D Fortunately, it did settle down after about a week or so but I'm glad I only work part-time as I was thinking of sticking up a 'reserved' notice on the door of the work toilet.....:eek:

7. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I'm a teacher, and in the first week, constantly had to leave my classes (very naughty). Seem to have got used to it now and can generally hang on to break.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.