Helppp

Drea92

I've joined slimming world over and over and over and over again. I managed to lose 5 stone years ago but that's it. Put it all back on plus more. I've had a baby since then and im just at my highest weight. Im so depressed even though I know it's all my fault. Im getting married in December and I just want to cancel it.. im actually dreading my wedding day 😣😣.. any words of inspiration?

Congratulations and best wishes on your new baby:classic_smile:

Losing 5 stone on SW was a great achievement and goes to show it works well for you and I am sure it will again.

Set up a dairy in the SW forum https://www.minimins.com/forums/slimming-world.18/ it will help you to stay focused. You have seven full months before December and in that time you could lose at the very least three stone...I’m going by how the weight is coming off me and I am a slow loser and not very active. Three stone out of five to lose will make a difference in how you feel and look and every half stone after that will be very noticeable...probably, nearly a dress size as you near target.

Blaming and procrastinating just keeps you a prisoner in your own body...the key to freedom is in your own hands.

Today, wipe the slate clean and begin looking forward and set yourself realistic goals that are achievable for you in that time frame as we are all different in how we lose weight...setting too high an expectation in weight loss is just another way to self-sabotage before even starting.

Be kind to yourself, your wonderful body has created a precious baby...see it for the amazing body it truly is and with a little TLC and time it will be back in shape again.

Believe in yourself...you lost weight before and you will again...99% of a weight loss journey begins in the head:classic_smile:.

Hey!
First of all, congratulations on a 5 stone weight loss, that's amazing.
Secondly, congratulations on your baby!

You have shown that you can already do the SW diet, you just need a bit of self confidence to do it again. Don't give yourself unrealistic targets and you'll lose weight in time for your wedding. Good Luck xx

Back