Step 1 Sole Source Helpppp!

MrsP

So I came off plan on Thursday to due to persobsl reasons n felt so depressed, I restarted again yesterday on ss!

I stayed 200% all day having only 3 shakes, 3litres of water..... Popped on scales as getting weighed today and have gained 2lb overnight!!!! Yesterday morning I was 14st 9 now I'm 14st 11!!!! Fuming!!! Feel so ready to hang my towel up n call it! 3st 8lb lost on the Cambridge 5 dress sizes.... Would I be better off at sw!? I'm confused, down, lacking motivation yet so crazy fearful I'm going to be fat forever! X please help!!!!

Hey hun

Think u have done so well so you may as well finish ur journey on cd as the success rate for those that just try to go it alone doesn't look the best going by what the restarters on here say. U will get to goal much quicker on cd than you would on sw or any diet for that matter. Even try ss+ just to get you back into things.

It's up to you tho

You can do it Hun

I believe you can. Just believe in yourself

M xxx

You have to bear in mind the foods weight! Also possible carrying a little extra water again as you probably put yourself out of ketosis. Just keep at it and I'm sure you'll do well. I'm transferring to SW after another month or so as believe it is a real life changing diet rather than the CD quick fix.

Back