Step2 810kcal Its a dilema

Sameddie

I've started this diet in November 16 and lost 2 stone in first 3 months. I know that sounds very slow to some people but even though I stick to it 100% it won't come off any quicker. I put that down to me having PCOS.
In five weeks commencing Feb I lost 4lb and got so disheartened by it all decided to give up and have a rest and so was off the diet for about 7 weeks. When I commenced again I had put on 8lb which I was quite pleased with. Since being back on the diet and being 100% (I have 3 products a day plus 150g of chicken at night) in the first week I lost 4lb, second week nothing, third week nothing and although I'm not due to weigh in until Wednesday I quickly popped on scales today and it said I have put on a pound. WTF. I'm so frustrated by it all..... do I carry on!..... on googling PCOS I found I can get Orlistat by prescription and so am seeing my doctor on Wednesday morning to discuss my options, but is it safe to take Orlistat whilst on this diet!

Although Cambridge is very anti-social I am willing to stick to it if it works for me, but at present its costing a lot of money to lose nothing.

I still have 4 stone to go and so am no where near my ideal weight.

Sorry about my moaning but does anyone else have this problem??? I'm just fed up of being fat.

Back