• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Here again

Hi Everyone
Well Im on here again - hope this time I can stick to it and not get too fed up. This forum is fab when you need help and support. So thank you all in anticipation because I know Im going to need it. I have 2 stone to lose at least before summer so any help will be gratefully received and if in any way I can help anyone then just shout. Thank you xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

custardlipstick

Addicted to Cheese
Hi Chrisr!

Im fairly new round here but starting SW again for my second time. Good luck and hope to be of some help at some point x

Good luck! You can easily blast 2 stone off by summer :D

Hi Chrisr, I'm new on this site but have found it a great source of inspiration and motivation so far and I have my fingers crossed that this long may continue. I'm really excited about losing a lot of weight and like you by the summer would be great, it would save feeling miserable and trying to hide in winter clothes when the sun is out. Lisa x

Thank you so much for your replies - we all agree then. Lets make 2011 a fab year for losing weight the SW way and keeping it off the SW way too xxx