Here again!!

Oh great... Where's the festival? Sometimes I feel just cutting down and sticking to low fat and reduced portions is the best way anyway x

I'm going to Lakefest in Tewkesbury. Can't wait - we are going with my brother and sister in law and taking the niece and nephew to their very first festival :)

Well, I've just scoffed a big bag of celery dipped in Quark and I'm going to ge ta pedicure done to take my mind off food now!

Got a can of WW soup for only 51 cals which I'll have when I get back.

You make sure you have a fab time!!! Should be fun and you can go with peace of mind of a whole stone lost!!! X

Hi, I'm back! How did you get on with weigh in?

I managed to put two pounds on over the weekend, but I'm not unhappy with that considering what I ate and drank, and with my weight loss before I went I'm still where I wanted to be by now.

I'll see if I can get one of them off in the two days before my official weigh in day as well...

Glad you had a good time.... Hubby been on hol for last two weeks so for this and last week my aim is to remain the same as we've been going out for lunch a lot x then carrying on!!

STS is good :)

...and somehow after that festival I am now the same weight as I was before I went so I have officially STS :) I am very pleased with this!

Actually, I am now wondering whether the festival gave my metabolism a boost by eating more for a few days? maybe your lunches with hubby will have the same effect ;-)

Well STS is okay. much better than a gain!

I don't know what's going on with me this week. I seem to be sandpapering it off without even trying! I think I've lost about 3lb this week, but we shall see what my weight is on Thursday as that is the one that counts!

Back