here goes.....

jessica86

so today ive joint weight watchers online...going to start properly wednesday when ive done my shopping..really hoping this works for me!! i've not long had a baby he is 8 weeks old and i have a 3 year old to, before my children i was a small size 12 and was happy and comfertable and then i let prgnancy get the better of me and done nothing but eat chocolate for 9 months and ended up 2 n half stone heavier...i never lost it and when i fell preg again i done the same thing again and now im another stone heavier!! im 13 st 8 lbs and its the biggest ive been..i feel frumpy and uncomfertable and decided if i dont do anything about my weight now i never will...so here goes the beginning of my ww pp journey...wish me luck! xx

Welcome Jessica . Congrats on the new baby . I know what it feels like to feel frumpy ,Ive put up 5 stone in 3 years due to bad health (and laziness) . This site will really help with information and a shoulder to cry on when you need it ,especially when you are not able to get to a class. The new propoints program is excellent and fits in with most peoples lifestyle. I wish you all the best of luck and looking forward to see you succeeding in your weightloss. Post often.you cant eat and type at the same time!!!!

Hi Jessica

Just popping in to wish you good luck and also congrats on the new wee baby!! Make sure you stick around here for lots of good advice and support x

welcome to minis! hope you find it useful and supportive. Congrats on your newest addition too :D xxx

Welcome Jessica86, good to have you along. Great site this, brilliant people & great ideas.

Congrats on your new baby. Treasure them while they're little... In the words of the great Homer Simpson, "As soon as they're old enough to talk, they're old enough to talk back!" :D:D:D

Back