Here Goes!!!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
Hi all i have done cambridge before but am restarting again today i need so help and a push! my fiance donsnt believe i can do it coz every other diet ive failed but i want to show him i can,
since doing it before ive put on a few extra srone so its all got to go.
Everyone on here was very helpfull before thats why im back on here now i coudnt of done it without you before x

Best of luck with your restart, you CAN do it! xx

good luck yummy mummy you can do it ignore negatives from fiance keep us posted on your progress

i will do, i really need to do it this time not for anyone but me and my little one, when people use to say to me extra weight stops you from doing things like running and playing in the park i used to laugh but god how i no that is true now, i cant do that anymore it needs to come off

Yes you can do it - we all can!

There's a few of us getting back into it today (including me) - good luck with it and you'll soon be seeing a lot less of yourself ;)

roxy what diet are you doing?

Lighter Life

I started it in Jan 07 and lost 7 stone and kept it off until this year where i stupidly starting getting into bad habits again 1. not watching portion sizes 2. being lazy and not exercising 3. thinking i could get away with it every time and every time becasme the norm. Then i came to my senses when i had to put my size 16 jeans back on and only had 2 things i could wear for work as nothing else would do up!!!! so i started again on Monday and have lost 4lbs so far this week. It is a great diet if you are ready to abstain from food until you reach your goal (you have to be in the right frame of mind to do it). I didn't find it too difficult it's the maintaining that trips you up if your not careful.
what ever happens there are always people here or at your meetings to help you get through the tough times.

Back