Here I am at the start of a Journey.......

Keza55

Hello Everyone,
After a hard hitting chat at a visit to my GP I am now on a mission to prolong my life and improve the quality of it! I am 32 years old and currently weigh 20st 6lbs. I am 5'6" therefore have a BMI of a whopping 46. This is not good and I am beginning to feel the strain on my body caused by the excess weight. I have two daughters aged 10 and 2 and I feel its long overdue that I become a more active mum. I got married last August to my best friend and soul mate of 15 years. I love my family with all my heart and I am going to show them that I can do this and lets them know every step of the way that I am doing this for myself and them. The doctor has put me on an Exercise referral scheme at my local gym and I am currently waiting to find out when I start. Its for 2 x 2 hour session a week for 12 weeks. I am looking forward to getting active and pushing myself beyond my comfort zone. The trip to the doctors was the wake up call i needed.....so here is too the start of my weight loss healthier Kerry mission xxx

I had a similar hard hitting chat with my GP too, which is why I am here. My weight was 15st6lb when I started, 14st12lb. I aim to get down to 12st8lbs. Good Luck and keep up the positive attitude.

Hello Everyone,
After a hard hitting chat at a visit to my GP I am now on a mission to prolong my life and improve the quality of it! I am 32 years old and currently weigh 20st 6lbs. I am 5'6" therefore have a BMI of a whopping 46. This is not good and I am beginning to feel the strain on my body caused by the excess weight. I have two daughters aged 10 and 2 and I feel its long overdue that I become a more active mum. I got married last August to my best friend and soul mate of 15 years. I love my family with all my heart and I am going to show them that I can do this and lets them know every step of the way that I am doing this for myself and them. The doctor has put me on an Exercise referral scheme at my local gym and I am currently waiting to find out when I start. Its for 2 x 2 hour session a week for 12 weeks. I am looking forward to getting active and pushing myself beyond my comfort zone. The trip to the doctors was the wake up call i needed.....so here is too the start of my weight loss healthier Kerry mission xxx

Hello
Sounds like you're ready to lose. You'll do great. As I'm sure you know this site is brilliant for support and has kept me going for the last 9 weeks! I find dieting does make me feel so much better and in control. Good to do the exercise too. You'll be shedding those lbs in no time
I will check in to see how you're doing.
Michelle

HI! Welcome :) you sound like you are in the right frame of mind :) All the best with your journey :)

I had a similar hard hitting chat with my GP too, which is why I am here. My weight was 15st6lb when I started, 14st12lb. I aim to get down to 12st8lbs. Good Luck and keep up the positive attitude.

Good luck to you also. We can do this!!

Hi Michelle, Yes this site seems to be great to keep you going when it gets tough. I am looking forward to starting to feel better in myself. I am sick of feeling sluggish and not having any motivation. But thats all going to change!! This site looks great and i think it will keep me going when it gets tough as I'm sure it not going to be easy but i'm going to give it my all so 'Watch this space'.....

hello and welcome to the forum :) X

Well I managed to go out and get myself so e comfy clothes for exercising and my fab Hubby bought some lovely new trainers. They are very comfy so lots of walking for me. I have changed my diet about for the better and I have stopped picking between meals. I am really looking forward to starting my gym sessions on 2nd April!!

hiya all i am dtarting the CD thurs im excited but very nervous im am at the highest weight iv ever been an at the lowest point in my life about it. also new user so not sure how to work this site yet. never blogged befor but just lookin for chat support and advice thanks rach x

Well I am three weeks in on my gym referral and I'm loving it!! Being a first timer to the gym it really is not the stereotypical place i always thought it was. My trainer have both been lovely and am really enjoying my sessions. I decided to go the whole hog and joined SW too. Watch this space xxx

Back