Here I go again and again and again!

Hello! :wave_cry:

I am new here! I am not new to to dieting though! I lost 2 stone 2 years ago with WW but a stone has crept back on and it makes me so miserable. Stupid thing is for most of that year I have been trying to diet! :rolleyes:

I have drawn the line. Yesterday I joined my local gym and hopefully my first class is tomorrow. I will be following WW but using the Wendi plan for now to help me. No cheating, no snacks that I don't write down!

I've also decided that instead of spending £5ish a week at WW meetings, I'll do it on my own but put that £5 in a piggy bank when I lose and in the charity pot when I gain!

Would love to meet new friends on here who can help me keep my head on track! :break_diet:

you have certainly come to the right thread, we have all been there lost then stupidly put some of it back on, we are all here to help each other to stay in focus and stay motivated.

hey u. wat a good idea with the piggy bank for loss and charity for gain. great idea. im sure you will find the support u need and feel free to join our thread x

hi i am new here to and have put on a stone in the last 2years i loose 2-3 pound then loose motavation and put it back on i am 5foot 3 and 10stone3 i now it is only a stone but it makes me uncomfortable hope we can support each other and keep us on trackxxxx

Hi Spugzbunny, look on the bright side at least you've still kept a stone off!! Remember to congratulate yourself on your achivements not beat yourself up with what you see as failures - less need for comfort eating.:bestwishes:

Back