Here I go again and again and again!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Spugzbunny, 8 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Spugzbunny

Spugzbunny Member

Start Weight:
    10st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello! :wave_cry:

I am new here! I am not new to to dieting though! I lost 2 stone 2 years ago with WW but a stone has crept back on and it makes me so miserable. Stupid thing is for most of that year I have been trying to diet! :rolleyes:

I have drawn the line. Yesterday I joined my local gym and hopefully my first class is tomorrow. I will be following WW but using the Wendi plan for now to help me. No cheating, no snacks that I don't write down!

I've also decided that instead of spending £5ish a week at WW meetings, I'll do it on my own but put that £5 in a piggy bank when I lose and in the charity pot when I gain!

Would love to meet new friends on here who can help me keep my head on track! :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(41.03%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world/
    you have certainly come to the right thread, we have all been there lost then stupidly put some of it back on, we are all here to help each other to stay in focus and stay motivated.

4. Spugzbunny

Spugzbunny Member

Start Weight:
    10st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for your reply! I am going to start a diary in the WW forum to keep me on track! Good luck with your continued weight loss! I've read some of your posts and you are doing really well! Don't let the small slips get you down!

5. Forever Starting Over

Forever Starting Over always!!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    can't stick to just one!
    hey u. wat a good idea with the piggy bank for loss and charity for gain. great idea. im sure you will find the support u need and feel free to join our thread x

6. douneedthat

douneedthat New Member

hi i am new here to and have put on a stone in the last 2years i loose 2-3 pound then loose motavation and put it back on i am 5foot 3 and 10stone3 i now it is only a stone but it makes me uncomfortable hope we can support each other and keep us on trackxxxx

7. salli

salli Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.83%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hi Spugzbunny, look on the bright side at least you've still kept a stone off!! Remember to congratulate yourself on your achivements not beat yourself up with what you see as failures - less need for comfort eating.:bestwishes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.