Here i go again.....DETERMINED!!!

TODAY I ATE!!!!! Aaaaargh!!! That's all I have to say about that!!!
Ae well, tomorrow is a new day and a new week and I'm not gonna let anything spoil it! Want another stone off before Xmas and I'll be happy. Zumba here I come!! Xx

Well, I had my second WI and lost 1lb which I have to say, I was surprised at cos like I said, I wasn't quite doin good on the diet!!!
Tomorrow is December 1st :) and I love 1st of months the same way I like Mondays, cos I see it as a new start and a new chance, wipe the slate clean and all that!!
My goal in December is to lose a stone, but I'd rly be happy to manage to stay the same in between all the festivities!! I'm gonna be 100% except for the days I already have Xmas parties and thing booked. I figure if I'm good most of the month then I can even out the bad days. I can usually easily put on a stone over the festivities, but not this year!!
Also my WI has been postponed...the snow here is CRazY so I'm not gettin weighed til Monday instead of Thursday. Luckily I have leftover shakes cos I was so crap this week. Hopefully by then I'll be back in ketosis and the scales may be a little more forgiving!!!
Happy first of the month everyone!! Tomorrow is a new start :) xxx

I'm going to try to do the same - be 100% apart from the Christmas party days (and I've got 3 of them :rolleyes:). Oh, and of course, apart from my birthday - the thought of which is keeping me going right now, LOL.

Glad you saw a pound off at the scales. Week 2 losses can often be quite low anyway, so there's a chance you didn't do as much damage as you thought with that little eating accident. :)

And you'll be well back in ketosis by next Monday, so with any luck, you'll see the rest of the weight that you should've lost last week coming off along with this week's loss.

You can do it!!

Well, I had my second WI and lost 1lb which I have to say, I was surprised at cos like I said, I wasn't quite doin good on the diet!!!
Tomorrow is December 1st :) and I love 1st of months the same way I like Mondays, cos I see it as a new start and a new chance, wipe the slate clean and all that!!
My goal in December is to lose a stone, but I'd rly be happy to manage to stay the same in between all the festivities!! I'm gonna be 100% except for the days I already have Xmas parties and thing booked. I figure if I'm good most of the month then I can even out the bad days. I can usually easily put on a stone over the festivities, but not this year!!
Also my WI has been postponed...the snow here is CRazY so I'm not gettin weighed til Monday instead of Thursday. Luckily I have leftover shakes cos I was so crap this week. Hopefully by then I'll be back in ketosis and the scales may be a little more forgiving!!!
Happy first of the month everyone!! Tomorrow is a new start :) xxx

It's 1lb in the right direction!! Well done :D

My goal for December is a stone too so fingers crossed for both of us! I don't have any xmas parties to go to, but my Mum is cooking a fake xmas dinner next week cos all the siblings are migrating back home for the week haha.

Are you having xmas day off?

Yeah I'm just gonna enjoy Xmas day and then get back in it straight away, I'll be working over Xmas so not too much time at home to pig out :) my family are supportive but I still don't think they understand this diet and they don't really like that I'm on it. Would be more than my lifes worth saying I'm not having a Xmas dinner!

I've cancelled a couple of the nights out I was supposed to be going on, just so I can be good for longer and only go out on the proper good Xmas nights out!!

Glad I'm on this diet at the mo, cos Its so cold and crappy out there, if I wasn't on CD I'd be sat here eating crap, cooking crap and drinking hot chocolate all day!!

I'm hoping to go to my CDC on Monday but there's absolutely no way I can if this snow doesn't clear....the road to hers is closed at the mo! Aaaargh. The snow is gorgeous and makes me feel all christmassy but it annoying too! And I bet after all this we STILL don't have a White Xmas!! Lol xxx

Well day 3 without cheating! I'm officially on about day 21 but with so many blips and cheats along the way I'm back on track at day 3 :) but I know today will be hard. I'm off Xmas shopping to keep my mind occupied to avoid all things edible :)

Off to a party tomorrow and while the OH has bought crates of lager I've bought myself a nice big bottle of soda water!! That's unheard of for me, I'm normally a MASSIVE drinker which is one of my problems. I'm a 6 pints of lager and 4 packets of crisps kind of girl!
And to make SURE I'm good at the party I've even picked up an extra shift at work on Sunday....that's determination :)

Have a good day everyone
Make good choices!!!! Xxx

hey well done for getting back on track , day 3 is always my worst and its best to keep busy , and crimbo shopping is a great way to keep occupied :)

Hope you have fun at the party , I actually enjoy being the sober one , you can do some real good people watching and people are very very funny they are drunk and you are sober :)

Well done LeaV; as long as you keep moving forward you're making progress. And great idea about the work shift. I've become the designated driver of choice since starting CD and must admit i'm not really missing the booze that much... and certainly not the next morning :)

Back