Here I go again (for the 3rd time!)

Brownie05

Hi all :)

So I’m back on LT. I first tried the diet around 7 years ago and lost a lot of weight however did not introduce food properly and 2 years later found myself back on the diet. I then got down to 9 and a half stone and managed to maintain my weight between 9 and half to 10 stone for about 2 years and then I fell pregnant with my daughter. Even after having her I didn’t put loads of weight on, HOWEVER the last 7 months I’ve crept up from a size 10 to a size 14 almost 16! I’m at my biggest and desperate to lose the weight. I’ve tried healthy eating, gym, SW, CS, JP but nothing is working as I’ve seemed to have built a strong bond with food- and not the good type either. My only option is to eliminate food and retrain my brain. However really struggling today. Any tips on when the hunger passes and a good way to get my mind off food? Only my first day and very hungry especially now it’s the evening xx

Hi all :)

So I’m back on LT. I first tried the diet around 7 years ago and lost a lot of weight however did not introduce food properly and 2 years later found myself back on the diet. I then got down to 9 and a half stone and managed to maintain my weight between 9 and half to 10 stone for about 2 years and then I fell pregnant with my daughter. Even after having her I didn’t put loads of weight on, HOWEVER the last 7 months I’ve crept up from a size 10 to a size 14 almost 16! I’m at my biggest and desperate to lose the weight. I’ve tried healthy eating, gym, SW, CS, JP but nothing is working as I’ve seemed to have built a strong bond with food- and not the good type either. My only option is to eliminate food and retrain my brain. However really struggling today. Any tips on when the hunger passes and a good way to get my mind off food? Only my first day and very hungry especially now it’s the evening xx

Hi Brownie, how are you getting on? I’m in my first week of lipotrim - I find the first few days are hardest, but once you’re through them it’s plain sailing.

I have to keep busy to distract myself from thinking about food xx

Back