Here I go again...

Hi, guyss.

I just wanted to declare that I'm back again. Time to lose more weight. I lost a bit over a stone in 3 weeks! and around 2 stone all together, and 2 clothes sizes. But for the last while, I've been off track and back to my old ways. Luckily I haven;t put on weight, or at least not a noticable amount anyways. But now I need to lose more. And I now have the biggest motivation ever - to concieve a baby!!!

I have PCOS, and hardly ovulate - or hardly have periods, I've never actually checked my ovulation, just assumed I don't ovulate when I don't have a period. But apparently you can. Anyways! Last time I lost weight, in just like 2 weeks my periods came regularly for a few months. If I had carried on losing more, they would have probably kept coming. DOH.:sigh: But nevermind, I'll do it again.

Please lend me your support/tips etc.

Thankss.

Oh, and sorry if a bit TMI. :eek:

hey there. all the best with the weight loss. You have the motivation you need so I am sure you will get yourself back on track. You seen to have lost a lot over a short period last time. What plan are you following and how much are you hoping to lose?

Back