Here I go again!!!

yummymummynot

Hi all

Am back for more!! I was on Lipotrim last year and lost 2 stone. Needed to loose more but kinda fell of the wagon. I made another attempt but failed late last year. Anyway with the good weather starting to appear I decided to get out of the leggings and boots and long jumpers and wear lighter clothes. To my horror I looked like an elephant in everything I tried on so decided enough is enough, its time to pull the reigns here. So down to chemist this morn and here I am one and a half stone heavier than when i finished Lipotrim last time. Its going to be tough, I know that but am determined. I have a family event in 6 weeks time and am going to shift this blubber!!!! So I said I would say hello to all.

Hi yummy, i'm sure you will do well again, least you know what to expect, good luck x

You know the ropes so knuckle down and soon you will have week one done and dusted. Whilst on TFR try and do a lot of thinking about food and your relationship with it. I found this really helped me plan better for maintenance. Keeping the weight off is the toughest part and not easy to do.
Well done for getting back on the wagon.

Welcome back, hun, and well done for pulling at those reins again! Having that family event in 6 weeks is a great target to work towards, isn't it? Spring time is also the easiest time to lose weight, I think, so good luck on fitting into those summer clothes again. Stay strong!

Back