Here I go again

Don't feel bad, you are definitely not the only person! Losing it is so hard, gaining again is super easy. I'm back at class tomorrow although it's been 2 years+ since I was last there as I've been doing ww online - need something new so back to slimming world it is. You are not a failure, you've lost it once and can do it again :) xx

don't feel bad, most of us have lost the same stones over at least a few times. I'm sure you know what you need to do to get back on track so why not write a list and work on sticking to it. maybe talk to your consultant as it might give you some motivation and focus, remember how good you felt at your lightest etc.

best of luck getting back on track x x

Oh love, don't feel bad, it will only make it worse.
I've been back and forth so many times to sw and this site I feel like a bloody fat boomerang.

In the last two years I've lost 3 stone and found it again. And now I'm back to group. Again. And I know that if I start to beat myself up the first thing I'll do is reach for the biscuits.

Dust off, head up, keep going. It is soooooo hard, the journey is sometimes tedious, but totally worth it.

Group hug. Xxx

Back