here today and here to stay Sammies journey!

SammieAnn87

Gold Member
MiniMins is backkkkkkkk and so am i :oops:, some of you will have seen me floating about since 2012 other may not.
My name is Sammie im 28, i am very happily married to my wonderful husband Carl and i am a very proud mummy to my 2 amazing kids Lucas whose turned 6 today! And my daughter Emily whose 1.
For a few months now i have been doing Slimming World from home and been doing rather well losing bits and bats.
Im stopping doing it alone tho and rejoinin a group on wednesday i got Best magazine and have a voucher to join for free :D!
I no its so near to christmas and normally i would think fcuk it ill start a fresh in the new year but no i NEED to do it now. I have so much coming up we are planning a holiday abroad in July with our friends and i am NOT wearing a swin suit of any kind at the moment. I am a bridesmaid for one of my best friends...the wedding isnt until 2017 BUT the bridesmaid dresses have already been brought and i HAVE to fit into one :confused::eek:!
I no i need 2 lose weight and i feel like i am ready to finally do it. I sometimes feel i put off going to group because of Emily i worry she will annoy people wanting to get out of her pram all the time. My class is it 9.30 so i am going to take Lucas to school and walk to my class which is about 15min walk away. Ill take her some snacks so i can keep her happy as I feel i need 2 stay to group as well!!
I am going to go shoppin Wednesday afternoon and get myself set up for what i need 2 do. I really want to stay on track until christmas!!

Anyway i have rambled on long enough...going to watch im a celebrity! Hope some of you will stop by!.xxxx

Here to follow!! You can do this!!

Happy birthday Lucas! X

Aaawwwww thanks Nessa!! He had such a good day he has his party sunday!! Being this excited for his birthday christmas he might actually burst!! Xx

Welcome back!!!

Good luck with joining the group tomorrow :) xx

Thank u very much hun!! Will b posting tomorrow how i go!! Xxx

Welcome! I currently go to a group on Fridays at 9.30 with my 3 month old. People are a lot more considerate about children bring at group as most people there have children or grandchildren themselves.

Good luck on your journey! I'll be following xxx

Thanks hun nice 2 no!! My group is also half 9 so i will post on here tomorrow when i get home!

Thanks all for following

Xxxx

Going to plan some meals and i really struggle with lunches has anyone got any ideas?

My husband Carl works shifts so its like a 3 on 3 off rota days and nights with 8 days off a month as well. I mean freat shifts because of the overtime he can do and he gets to see the kids....dwn side is i tend to do worst on my diet when he is here! Changes need 2 be made!!! :rolleyes:

Going to plan some meals and i really struggle with lunches has anyone got any ideas?

My husband Carl works shifts so its like a 3 on 3 off rota days and nights with 8 days off a month as well. I mean freat shifts because of the overtime he can do and he gets to see the kids....dwn side is i tend to do worst on my diet when he is here! Changes need 2 be made!!! :rolleyes:

Lunch for me is normally a salad with boiled potato and a couple meats, or pasta n sauce and add mushrooms onions and peppers for speed food. I can't eat eggs in egg form (I'm strange lol) but what about an omelette or sw quiche? Xx

Hey here to sub :)

Lunches for me is usually leftovers from the night before or a jacket potato with either beans and cheese or if i don't want to use my HeA then I have cottage cheese with ham and salad.

Things like boiled eggs, couscous, salad & cold meats are another yummy and quick lunch (can always boil a few eggs in one go and have them there to snack on!)

Hi :) hope joining up went well, I weigh in on a Wednesday as well. I usually have pasta or rice salad for lunch, or if I am doing and SP day (which is rare) I have a ham or cheese salad sandwich

Hi Sammie,

Isn't it great Minimins is back!! Yay! A sign I think lol.

Good luck with SW.... here to follow.

Have a great weekend.

El xx

Psssssst!! How are you hun? I'm back on the SW wagon! Lost 3st in the last 18 weeks and have 18lbs left to get me to target. Maybe, just maybe I'll stay there this time!!!

I bet you're looking forward to Christmas arent you?!!! x

Back