Here we go again......again, again

Julz

Silver Member
Well here I am again, thought I had worked this all out but no it seem that I need to learn this lesson again. I lost approx. 6 stone in 2011 and vowed that I would keep it all or most of it off for the rest of my life. Well as we all know life gets in the way sometimes.
I have had a very challenging few years since losing the weight, lost focus, lost the plot, lost my job, so all in all I am not sure what the triggers were but I am going forward with new focus.
I have been struggling with walking, breathing and generally getting around, recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia and with high cholesterol as well I really am heading downwards. I also need a knee replacement, so there are more than enough reasons to get straight this time.
So, now it is time once more, I went to Superdrug today to buy some LL packs, I already have some Exante packs and the focus is on Monday 18 January 2016.
I have just booked a holiday in April, so the plan is to get stuck into this from then. When I saw the doctor before I started the first time, he warned me the first 100 days are the hardest and if you can reach that mark, it gets easier to stick to it.

That was how I found it the first time, up and down, tying to distract myself away from food, I reached and went passed the 100 day mark. There were many many struggles, tears, depression sense of what is the point, eventually I made it. The challenges went through the roof when trying to maintain, despite reading others and their struggles I thought I had nailed it. I have an addictive nature, and my choice of addiction is food, which is unfortunate as we all need to eat every day. I need to get control of this addiction, again.

This time I will approach it differently. This time, realistically I will be kinder to myself.

Hi to everyone who was around last time I was here, and hi to everyone else too. Let's get it done!

Last edited:
You do know that the LL packs you get in Superdrug are not the same as the ones you get from a counsellor don't you?

Back