Step 1 Sole Source Here we go again... for the last time?

RossiRea4665

So, I bit the bullet on Saturday and collected shakes from consultant. I had originally planned to start on Wednesday, but woke up this morning feeling positive so decided to start this morning.
I lost 4.5 stone in 12 weeks on 2013 and changed antidepressants and life got in the way and I’m right back to where I started again. Hoping this time to do my 12weeks (and maybe a few more) then start working up the steps. I go on hols in 20 weeks time and am hoping to have lost about 5 stone by then. I wrote a diary the previous time so am hoping that this keeps me honest and helps me achieve my goal 😊🤞🏻🙏🏻

Day 1 completed and in the bag and half way through day 2. Only had the equivalent of 1 product (I split my shakes) and I try to leave them as late as possible as I am an evening grazer. Working tonight for 4 hours so will have my last half product after I finish at 9.30pm. Feeling good today... a bit ‘lighter’. Have an OU assignment to hand in for Thursday so that will keep me distracted until the kids come home 😊

Day 2 and 3 completed and halfway through day 4. Printed out the 30 day 100% challenge and have it stuck on my noticeboard to keep me motivated. 2/3 of the way through an Open university assignment which is due today and it’s so hard... but I’ll get there😊....

Wow that is an amazing amount you lost the last time.

You know you can do this so just straight back on it and keep the focus!

Good luck, not that you need it!

Dxxx

Wow that is an amazing amount you lost the last time.

You know you can do this so just straight back on it and keep the focus!

Good luck, not that you need it!

Dxxx

Thank you so much Dolly Rocker😊. I’m hoping I can stay in the zone this time. Had to have a few chunks of chicken yesterday to get me through day 4 and thinking I might have to do the same today, but I’m prepared... are you doing CWP?

I'm doing Exante which is very similar to Cambridge just without all the cost!

Oh I ate on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

Dxxx

Back