Here we go again...

:eek: Isn`t it dangerous to drink in ketosis?

Hope ur not feeling too delicate today! x

Yes it is I had something to eat before I had a beer. Still a stupid thing to do.

Feel fine today thankfully but not sure what to do here, I'm going to Amsterdam on Thursday and had planned to come off it then.

So is there any point me going back on it and getting established into ketosis by what Tuesday/Wednesday at the earliest to then come straight back off it when I am off to Amsterdam for 4 days?

I've had one pack and 1.5 litre of water today, need to decided pretty soon what I'm going.

Thoughts anyone?

Tbh, If it were me I don`t think I`d bother.

Like you said, By the time you hit ketosis again you`ll be coming off plan to go away.

I would try and be sensible with what you have though to try some damage limitation. I`m on 810 plan, What about trying that? There is a surprising amount of food you can eat on it. I`ve actually been in ketosis whilst on the plan which I was surprised about!

Have a fab time away :D

Xxx

Decided against getting straight back on it with me needing to come off again so soon due to going away, I guess with hindsight maybe I should have waited until after I had been away before getting back on it.

I'll be back this time next week so hope you all have good losses this week and I don't do too much damage!

Have a great time in Amsterdam!

Back on it today, don't want to know the damage so not jumping on the scales until I next go for a WI.

Hope everyone is well and had a good week!

Don't blame you for not wanting to know, putting on sometimes make me eat out of pity, not make me more determined to lose it! Best not to know.

I'm on Day 3 today and got a weigh in tonight, I'm going to see my CDC twice a week for the min to keep me on track! lol

Good luck tonight, I know for a fact I've put on weight, I got mortal drunk 5 nights in a row.

Will see where we are after my next WI and go from there but from now on in I am 100% on this, I knew when I restarted I had that week away coming up so now I have a clear run.

No excuses ;)

Welcome back and good luck! x

Good luck Kez X

Just sending down my 4th pack of the day, chocolate orange.

My word today has been hard, day 3 of re start so it is to be expected but I've felt tired and weak and hungry all day, managed to stay on track though so I hope tomorrow is easier.

Already decided I am staying in with my old man to watch England V Germany to avoid any World Cup beer related mishaps.

This really is it now, I've re started and failed too many times, I'm going out for a meal in a few weeks time that is pre planned, had forgot about it when I posted earlier but I will be sticking to chicken salad and hopefully by then I will be well established on the diet 100%.

Here in ends my ramblings for tonight.

Well done for staying on track.

I have chicken with small green salad on 810 plan and it hasn`t had a negative affect on my WL so you should be fine.

Woop Woop C`mon England! :D

Xx

Feeling really hungry now arghghg, why?

Day 4, had all 4 packs and 3 litres of water nothing else yet I am feeling starving.

So had a WI and as expected I put on a few lbs but not as much damage as I would have thought after the way I behaved (got pissed 7 nights in a row and ate out 6 days running).

Hope to be back to where I was if not lost a little more than I had pre going away WI by my one next week.

Back