Here we go again!

gennalouise

I lost 4 stone on cd last year, but when me and dh had a rough patch i managed to put two back on so im back on the cd wagon with more determination and this time i want to get to ideal. Last time i lost the wieght i came of cd and just started eating this time i know how important it is to go through the steps. so thats the plan. been 100% since monday but managed to shift just under a stone through ww. deffo a lil harder this time but i am working full time in a busy restaurant :0S Any how just thought i would say Hi!
Genna

Welcome back genna and good luck. I agree with Sharon, you must have alot of strengh doing this diet while working in a resturant. I would seriously struggle.

Ive worked there for years so its not to bad. Wieghed myself this morning and its -7 this week :0) not wieghing in with cdc till weds and it would be lush to lose another few. so off i go to drink water till it comes outta my ears :)

Hi Genna,

Like you, I lost a fair amount of weight in early '09. I have gained it all back bar a stone :cry:Today is my first day back and I am determined to reach my goal this time. I seemed to self-sabotage the last time for god knows what reason. Hiding behind being overweight I guess.

My daughter gets married on board The Ventura next July and there is no way I am going to be a fat, frumpy mother-of-the-bride.

I look forward to sharing our experiences along the way.

Lorrayne

Hi Genna,

Not feeling fab just yet, had the dreaded Cambridge headache, which just wont shift but the scales are saying 4lbs off in three days, so that is really pleasing.

Hope your Sunday is going well.

Like you im not feeling fab. Not sure if its the diet or that im coming down with some thing. The day i started the diet i also went into full time work so i think it could be everything catching up. Wieght loss has been slow this week and according to scales i have only lost -2 this week. So im having a lazy day with cheesy movies slurpping water come tommorow i shall feel refreshed :0D <<there we go found some PMA!!!

Do you find the weekend harder then the week? I went to pizza hut with the kids yesterday and sat therre drinking my black coffee :)

Hi,

What with the headache that wouldnt go and some bad news which pi$$ed me off I immediately headed for the chocolate and wine counter at the local shop to 'make myself feel better' and amazingly I actually lost 3lbs this week. It could have and should have been 7lbs if I had behaved myself.....grrrrrr. Still, back on it again today and feeling ok.

Weekends are harder I find and so for me I just have to be a bit of a hermit for a few weeks until I am REALLY in the swing of it all.

Hope you are well hon and going ok?
x

Back