Here we go again!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Legomom, 22 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Legomom

Legomom Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey all,
    I'm new to this site but sadly not to dieting!! Last year I went thru WW SW and a pretty hardcore regime prescribed by a personal trainer. The outcome? I lost 5st really unhealthily and far too quickly!

I seem to be stuck in an all or nothing headspace and have now piled 2st back on :( been trying desperatly to find my mojo again but it's just not working for me! I have maybe 3/4 days of doing well then crash an burn!

I'm trying to follow a basic 1400 calorie plan and hit the gym 3 days a week but my stupidly crazy life keeps getting in the way lol which is why I don't want to join a slimming 'club' as I'd just never get there!

Any good ideas for getting that slimming feeling back? When I'm in the 'zone' I know I can shift this last 50lbs with ease and I'm getting desperate now!! I threw all my fat clothes out and now my skinny jeans won't do up! So it's diet or go naked here!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Legomom

Legomom Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Typo lol don't know how I hit 5 instead of 9 tho!! It's 193.6 and lucky to have that!!! The great carvery scandal totalled 2178 calories by itself!!! I really don't deserve to have lost this week. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.