Here we go again.....

Hello :bliss:

I'm not sure if anyone will remember me but I was on this forum towards the end of last year after trying to SS with the CD. Anyway to cut a long story short I found it really difficult and gave up :cry:Christmas came and went and then I joined SW! I have loved doing SW but the weightloss just isnt quick enough to be motivational for me if that makes sense. So....I have decided to give CD a go again :p I have made an appointment to see my local CDC this Thursday with the view to starting next Monday! I really, really want to be able to stick at it this time as I can see how effective it is and what a wonderful inspiration all of you are!
So, I just wanted to say "Hi" and I am sure I will be on here a fair bit when I am pulling my hair out initially etc!
Take care all xxx

Hi there , yes i remember you , your friend wanted you to re join , how is your friend getting on now ? well all you can do is go for it girl , best of luck !!!

Good Luck Daisy. I'm only on day 3 but finding it ok. Never done anything this extreme before but determined to see it through.

You can do it if you put your heart and soul into it.

Hi MsJMC,
Thanks for taking the time to reply, it really is so friendly on here :) My friend is doing really well, she has also been doing SW too.
I am trying to think of it as one day at a time, every day that I manage to complete is another day closer to goal :) xx

Thanks Lisa! It mad thing is that when I did it before I loved how healthy I felt, skin, hair etc but the first few days were hell for me (as I am sure they are for everyone) but I know that if I can just get passed those initials days then hopefully it will get better! Well done on getting to Day 3 xx

Hi Again , that is a good way of looking at it , one day at a time . Yes lots of people on here and most have done it or still trying , all the best girl !

Hi Daisy!

Good luck. You will do it this time. This site definately helps keep you on track. I too was following the slimming world plan. Lost 5lbs in me first week but decided to do CD.

I'm currently doing prep week and start SS on Sat.

Keep us posted on your journey..xo

Best of luck daisy with starting cd. It really can be done if you put your mind to it! Sorry I dont remember you im a newbie here on day 10ish of cd its a fab diet Yow will do brill :)

Thanks Taureanbeaut and Becky! This site is really fab isn't it and there are so many motivational stories on here too! Good luck with your journeys too xx

Ooooh Daisy Doo Dah is back!! Yeah Baby!! *waves like a loon* (i know i do that a lot) Hey chick, I know you can do it. I'll be doing it with ya so you'll have someone to moan along with.
I'll have to send ya my moby number for when you're tempted and not near a pc!!
*BIG HUGS*
GOOD LUCK!!

Yeah Ray!! We have to stick to this hun!!! I can see that this is the way forward and I know that those first few days are going to be hard but it is all worth it in the long run! I will PM you my number hun :) xxx

Isn't it sad that i'll actually have to look up my moby number because i don't have a clue what it is!!

Back