Here we go again!!

Keep posting food updates on here even if off plan- it'll make you feel guilty for the naughty binges :p but also give you an idea of just how much you are eating when you have a bad week, which can be an eye opener.
Pah, group isnt needed, this forum is way better! Just hide your scales and choose one morning a week to WI before breakfast.
Find some nice things that are sw friendly to keep you on track and put the effort in to try and stick to plan a whole week. Starting is like quitting smoking- the first week or two is difficult and full of cravings, but I found that after 2 weeks there wasnt much I was missing as I was finding ways to encorporate things I liked into the plan. Fill your house with tasty stuff, oranges, strawberriest, highlights hit.chocolate, light whipped cream- creamfields is 6.5 syns for a whole cannister! I like to just spray it.in my mouth when I want a treat as the light stuff.is actually nicer than the full fat- same texture but sweeter! Allowing guilt-free treats is vital, it is really hard if you havent got sw friendly ones knocking about!
Anyway- good luck! Once you get into it things will be easier. X

Ok so after a rubbish weekend here is today's diary;
breakfat was a banana
lunch was free chilli com carne followed by a lot of grapes.
late afternoon crave was a twix (14 syns)
tea is going to be chicken and bacon carbonara 0 syns and I'm going to resist the marshmallow tea cakes in the cupboard.

Been away for a while as been in hospital. I have asthma and I've had a few attacks. Unfortunately I've been put on steroids which will mess with my weight loss no matter what I do.

today I've done ok considering.
b: lean bacon, 2 poached eggs and 2 low fat sausages (1 syn each)
nothing for lunch as breakfast was late
t: sausages and mash with gravy
bit of malteaser bar didn't syn it but writing it down helps I'm trying my best despite being ill

I have asthma too and it is horrible being in hospital for it! Sucks to be deprived of the ability to breathe properly :( hope you are OK now?? No appearance on here for a while... X

Back