Here we go again

Solace

Hi my name is Gail and I did Lipotrim 2 years ago and lost over 2 stone in 5 weeks, I came off it and continued on a no carb diet for another 3 months I lost nearly 4 stone in all, but!!! of course I have eaten 2 stone back on, I am going to America at Easter and I am starting back on Lipotrim tomorrow I have started a diet every day since Christmas and have broken it by lunch time I am fed up with the weight and I want to lose it, I just hope I have the strength to stay on it, I know how hard the first week is and I love food so much, I currently weigh about 187lbs and I want to weigh 150lbs. I am delighted to have found this forum, I really need the support.

Hi solace and welcome back to LT! I am also on my second time around doing this diet having lost 2.5stone a couple of years ago. Like you i ate my way back up 1.5stone and tried WW a few times since but failed miserably every time. I knew it would be tough to get back onto LT again and it wasnt easy - i had a few false starts before i managed to get my head around it and get up and running properly. Im now into wk6 and flying along. Its definatley harder to get going second time around as you know whats ahead but if you can just get throught he first few days you will be fine and ketosis isnt half as bad second time. Best of luck to you!

hi and welcome back to LT

good thing to get on here keep your motivation up

Good luck Gail. This board is just what you need to keep you going - you will love it here. Good luck with your first week.

Good luck xx

Best of luck xx

Good luck hun - you can do it! This site is brilliant and everyone is so supportive and helpful x

Hi and welcome to minimins. This is the best place to be for help, support and advice. If you have a look at the top, in the big blue band there is a link to tutorials, this will give you all the information you need and lots of help to find your way around the site. There is also a link to the inspirational slideshow, which shows piccies of people who have done a diet, or are on their journey, and shows progress. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and someone will always be able to help you.

Once again, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey x x x

Hiya love, welcome back and best of luck make sure u let us know how you get on xx

Hiya welcome back chick!!

You can do it!!

And your sooo lucky going to america!!

Thats a brilliat goal to work for!!

Back