here we go for the 100th time!

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
im back on cd!!!!!!wooo!and im lovin the new plan were u can stay on 3 shakes till bmi 18!!!! wanna lose another stone and a half for hol 20th sept so here we go again. just finished with my boyf so skinny single life here i come. wish me luck!

xx

Good luck hun, you will be fine and have that last bit shifted in no time!!! Get making the most of being single to girl!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

fingers crossed hey!!!!im goin good so far....fair doos tho its only 5 pm!!!!!xx

ha ha i like your style :D

i will probably end up getting back into it on monday, stressfull weekend coming up what with moving, i will of made my mind up by monday, think i just being a bit of a confused knob (like my dad call's me) ..

good luck hun you know you can do it :D xx

good luck hun, you will have it of in no time. ahh the single life they were the days! a long time ago for me now. enjoy every min of it :) xx

Hi Sweetie, welcome back :). You did an amazing job to lose the weight last time you did CD so i'm sure you'll have this last bit of weight off in no time. Your weightloss pics are very inspirational and you look stunning. But can we really SS (3 shakes) until a BMI of 18??:confused: I haven't read that anywhere??

Hows your day going so far ? Good i hope :)

xx

no not ss but u can do 810 or somethin where u have a little bit of food.!!!! yeah its not too bad. i no ur not meant to but i did the entire time last time, im chewin madly on sugar free gum, pretendin its a burger!how r u xx

no not ss but u can do 810 or somethin where u have a little bit of food.!!!! yeah its not too bad. i no ur not meant to but i did the entire time last time, im chewin madly on sugar free gum, pretendin its a burger!how r u xx

lol, pretend to your hearts content if it will get you through the first week of SSing, lol.

Ahhh, i thought it might have been the 810cals step, i plan on doing that step until i get to goal too.

I am ok, having a very rough day because i have had to restart too due having cough syrup last night accompanied by a piece of toast.

I have been craving food like mad today and actually had a little cry earlier, lol.

But i am ok now and due my next shake in about half an hour, yay.

I'm glad your day is going well. Keep up the fab work. You look stunning now and i am sure you will look even more stunning when you finish CD.

xx

welcome back & good luck with the last 1 1/2 stones. Your pictures are inspirational & you are stunning looking too! :) xx

Back