Here we go

dragondrop

Hi all,
Starting my ss tomorrow and hoping I will make it through the week and stay strong.
I am starting at 16 stone 10 and need to lose at least 7 stone so I am really hoping to get going and stick to it.
Looking for anyone to chat to in my weakest moments and also would love to hear all you stories of your journeys xx

Hi I'm a newbie too ! Start cd Friday ! Scared and excited ! Think am gonna need all the help I can get , it's gonna be tough but the results will be amazing! ( hopefully lol)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your doing sooo well don't give up! Read a book , paint your nails! Just don't think about eating ! I start 2moro so I might feel the same lol! But it's not worth giving in now! X

Don't eat, I fell of the wagon the other day after 8 days being without hunger pangs and now I'm having to start again from day 1. I cancelled my weigh in and ive lost the plot. Mentally, I'm disappointed with myself, certainly feels way better going to bed each night knowing you've stuck to it than going to bed full, knowing you've been bad.

Stick with it, it works!!

Am on day 2!!!! 1st day wasn't too bad but I did find it difficult in the evening! If I can get through the weekend I'll be happy , as this is when I like to have my snacks & wine watching tv, think skinny thoughts! X

I tragically fell off the wagon last night, without even thinking about it :( was sorting the kids food out and was picking at it while dishing it up. Needless to say that put me in a notoriously bad mood so I went to bingo lol. Not very impressed after struggling for two days.........could kick myself :(

Don't beat yourself up about it, drink plenty water and focus on the next day you'll be fine! X

Well I have been good all day but now I am say here arguing with myself cause my neighbour has asked me to go out :(. I never go out so why is it you only get asked when you can't x

Go out, if you don't you'll feel miserable, just try to be sensible ! You can't avoid social situations otherwise you'll hate this diet! Lol,

Am so tempted!!!! My 1st weigh in is thurs! But am soooo hungry can't stop thinking about food !

Your nearly there, you'll feel better by tomorrow. Just think you'll be in bed in few hours another day done, be strong. Go in the bath xx

Don't feel bad, I've been rubbish but didn't want to say before incase you gave up lol. Start again tomorrow like me, clean slate xx

Back