Here we go

I feel slightly better after your confession ! Lol, I had my 2 shakes today and 3litres of water, surely it can't have that much of an impact?! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It will just kick you out of ketosis so it'll take 3 days to get back in. I am going to have a cup of proper tea and them back to black tomorrow xx

I don't think I was in ketosis anyway, I peed on my ketone stick and it didn't change colour! Lol

Lol, it's so hard isn't it. We can do it.
I am off to turkey 4 weeks Friday and really don't want to look like a whale xx

How weird am going to turkey end of sept! :) I myself don't want to be a beached whale, lol, new start 2moro no more cheats! Felt so bad its really not worth it!

Morning! Back at work today do no temptation ! Yay ! Dont feel hungry at all but got a slight headache ! Hope your okay? X

Hiya, I am in work this morning in theatre so no food temptation for me lol. Mango shake for breaky and determined to succeed. Have a good day xx

How you feeling today ? Hope all is going well !

Well after an absolute disaster of a week, I lost 3lb and 4.5inches....woohoo.
I am back on it but have a wedding to go to tomorrow so watch his space lol.
Started the day with fruits of the forest, mango for lunch and just had choc mint for tea. Far to hot for soup.

How you doing xxxxx

Well was doing well , started with headaches , bad moods, And to top it off my partner came home with fish&chips for his tea and I cudnt resist eating some chips, feel bad ! Been do good besides the slip up!

Excuse my rant ! Well done on your weight loss ! Yipeeee! Lol, bet it feels good!

It's ok lol, I did it on Saturday with a Chinese my OH bought. Makes you feel miserable doesn't it :(
Yes I am well impressed with 3lb, didn't think I had lost anything xx

Hey , had my 1st weigh in this eve... Lost 6 lbs! Am soooo pleased considering my two slip ups ! Yay!!!!! How are you getting on?! X

Oh that's fab, well done x

Well it's been a bit of a day for me tbh. I was fab yesterday but went my cousins wedding today so I had a shake for breaky but then had a 3 course meal but it was veg and chicken and a tiny amount of risotto x

An okay some days better than others, but just about managing! Lol

I am crap at sticking to it. Just doing what I can and hoping for the best tbh. As long as I keep losing some weight I'm happy xx

Back