heres a nice picture of my uterus, and a blob!

FernXx said:
er, that was dated about 6 weeks.. so 5/6days behind what my doc puts me at, although as it was a tummy scan, rather than internal she couldnt be sure, and said that it was just to check the baby was in right place and had a HB so wouldnt date me properly. so am sticking to docs dates atm untill 12 week scan to proper date!

Internal scan?? Not looking forward to that!!! It's crazy busy trying to see the midwife as she only works in our surgery 2 hours a week!! Hoping to go within the next 2 weeks x

You're giving birth to a baked bean!!!!!

:D

Joking :D

Congrats Mummy!!!

No it really is a baked bean!!! LOL.. next week i will be the size of a rasberry! whoo lol.

Nelly- firstly congrats! .. youl see loads more at a 12 week scan. . and you very very rarly ever have an internal scan for that.

I was lucky that she could see so clearly without needing to do an internal for this early scan.. they aint nice! my bessi had to have an internal scan at 7 weeks and it wasnt pleasent.. and after the gynae internal examination i had to have prior to this scan, im so glad i didnt have any more 'objects' put up there. eew.. my lady garden is cringing as i speak. ha

FernXx said:
No it really is a baked bean!!! LOL.. next week i will be the size of a rasberry! whoo lol.

Nelly- firstly congrats! .. youl see loads more at a 12 week scan. . and you very very rarly ever have an internal scan for that.

I was lucky that she could see so clearly without needing to do an internal for this early scan.. they aint nice! my bessi had to have an internal scan at 7 weeks and it wasnt pleasent.. and after the gynae internal examination i had to have prior to this scan, im so glad i didnt have any more 'objects' put up there. eew.. my lady garden is cringing as i speak. ha

Ladygarden?? I like that.. Thanks for he congrats and here's praying about not needing an internal :( x

I've just googled "internal ultrasound" and to be fair, that probe thing freaks me out.. glad I don't have to deal with it..

somone posted about PCOS and since I don't know what that is I googled it.. and one link led to another and so on...

i worry about you sometimes!!!

it actually isnt that bad, just uncomfortable. Well exactly and you'd expect an odd shaped oversized dildo to feel like? hahhaha

It's only because I don't like to be left out of the loop so to speak... I like to know what people are talking about so when it comes to womens things it occasionally takes a bit of googling..

Well done for going through the internal! It was a bit err uncomfortable when I had it :)

Congrats xx

Back