Hey all!

Kaijo

Hi all I thought i would drop bye and introduce myself!

My name is Jo and I started on LT yesterday, my start weight is 17st9lbs and would like to be around 11st .

So far I am feeling tired and dizzy and just really no energy.

I am hoping to meet some new friends on here and collect and hints and tips i can to help me on my journey.

Thank you
Jo xxx

Hi Jo,:welcome2:
Me too...i did LT for two weeks back in July and lost a stone. I came off to go on holiday and a few special occasions and i'm afraid to say i just went over board with the good life and i'm back along with the previous lost stone! I am 16stone and would lovwe to be 10st 7 so yeh 5st 7 to lose! To be honest i'd love 2 stone off initially and just beable to keep it off!
The first week was tough but the weight melts away and that keeps you inspired...also this forum is invaluable for support so keep coming on and sharing your experiences...good luck,
xx

Hiya
I just did an intro aswell LOL.I started Saturday weighing 16.1st and aim to get to 11.4st
Nice to meet you
cddg xx

Yeah I read alot of posts on this forum before i started LT and I think what people were writing inspired me to do it! The problem is I work in a taxi office part time (nights) with a loads of males who keeps talkin about food im just ignoring them hahaha

Hi Jo,
welcome and the best of luck to you. Lots on here worked nights as well and had to adjust their intake to suit. Hard when you have people talking about food all the time but we get through. You will be fine once this first week is over and done with. Take it easy, don't push yourself to do more than you can. The headaches are the withdrawal and will fade.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Welcome all, my advice: Drink plenty of water, keep shakin' and come on here for some friendly chit chat!

Good luck!!

Welcome and all the very best of luck. I started 17 weeks ago weighing in at 17st 3lbs- which now feels like such a distant memory. I now weigh 11st 12 lbs, and I just cant believe how physically and mentally different I feel in such a short space of time. People don't even recognise me now, it is so fab!! Set small, realistic goals and take one day at a time. Get through the first couple of weeks and you will be fine, the first weigh in will be enough to keep you going. Drink plenty of water, and post on here when your struggling, there will always be someone to offer encouragement and words of wisdom.

Welcome you made the right choice joining this forum :)
good luck

debz x

Thanks everyone for replying it makes me feel im not alone on my journey! Wow Liz that is bloody excellent if in 17 weeks i can say the same i will be one happy girl i cant tell you, well I bought the peppermint tea and love it and have been drinkin water, funnily enough the cravings havent been to bad so far although they may get worse!

Jo xx

Welcome Kaijo!

Glad you're on board- this forum is such a fantastic way to support each other! Good luck with your first week- it definitely gets better ...I'm on day 6 and the cravings are definitely fading. The horrible carbs withdrawl seems to be subsiding and each day seems to get a bit easier!

Good luck!!

xxx

Hi Jo welcome to the forum, Good luck on your journey.

Thanks everyone for replying it makes me feel im not alone on my journey! Wow Liz that is bloody excellent if in 17 weeks i can say the same i will be one happy girl i cant tell you, well I bought the peppermint tea and love it and have been drinkin water, funnily enough the cravings havent been to bad so far although they may get worse!

Jo xx

You will be the same!!!! Stick at it, no cheating, and you will be a new woman in no time. And enjoy it!!!!

Welcome & Good Luck :) x

Welcome Jo and good luck. Stick with this lot and you'll be at your target weight before you know it!!!!!

x

Back