Hey all :)

Me too :) well i found out today im lactose intolerant so i need something around that but im also going to go back to slimming world. How about you?

Oh really?

Well i had my little boy in october and since new year i've been following ww but i've let things slip abit... i've lost 2st since he was born but still got 2.5 to go.

Anyway i think i may give SW another go, as i know a couple of people had good success recently :0)

Aww 2 stone is fab well done!! I put all mine on after losing my dad a couple of year back & suffering depression. I lost 2 stone last year just going to the gym but iv slowly put a stone back on! :( iv done slimming workd before & its fab but i left as i didnt like the team leader, she had her favourites so im going to a new group this time! Cant wait :)

Welcome to the forum AdrienneWx good luck on your journey, 4st does seem daunting I have that still to lose :( good luck

Set yourself mini targets Adrienne and be carefull of that social calender!

Hey,

Hope you get a better team leader this time. I have a cambridge consultant for the diet I'm on. I see her one to one for a while. I can talk though any issues anything thats been going on. She is lovely that helps. Also she is just like me, she has a mad cat who chases her own tail lol

Hi some advice i can give u is set yourself realistic target weekly instead of looking at the big number. Ensure you have family and friend around you that will support you. Write down thing that are going to keep you on track like the reason you are doing the diet.
Slimming world is a good diet just remember to be prepared with your food cook extra and freeze it then if you been busy the you can get one out of the freezer and recook it in the microwave so you want go for the bad foods. Good luck with you weight loose and hope it all goes well for you
Jemma

Back