Hey another newbie here.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Blue Butterfly, 4 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Hey everyone,Ive been having a look at this forum today and it seems a really nice place to be.
    My name is Claire and I'm 25. I have ALOT of weight to lose and am determined to succeed this time. I've tried tons of different diets but have failed miserably at them all. So this time it's just good old healthy eating and exercise for me!

Anyone out there who is kind of about my age or anyone that lives near me and wants to be my diet buddy then please feel free to contact me....it's always nice to have a little bit of extra support.

I have tried to put an avatar on here of me so you can see what I look like but I can't figure out how to do it,any help would be much appreciated.

That's enough of me waffling on.
    Hope you are all well.

Claire x

Last edited: 4 April 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. looby1003

looby1003 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Hiya Claire, welcome to the site! I'm quite new myself-joined a few days ago. I think you've got to post 20 times before you can upload an avater for some reason-so get posting lol!

You sound really positive and with the help and support of peeps on here I'm sure you'll do well.

Lou x

4. jan87

jan87 Full Member

Diet:
    healthy lifestyle
    Hiya Claire. well done for joining! dont worry keep trying and never give up. we'll all help you get there.

hug n kisses
    jan

5. orange-sox

orange-sox Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.3lb(2.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Claire,

Well done for taking the first step and getting your determination, that's the thing that counts.

Good luck with your weightloss journey, we're all here for you every step of the way x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Keep posting so you can access more.

Irene xx

7. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi there Claire, welcome to this board

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.