Hey from a newbie struggling!

Maea

Hey everyone!

I have been scrolling the internet for a couple of weeks about weight loss and diets and Minimins kept popping up and looked like a great place so thought I would join :)

I have been living in Vietnam for 4 years and will be returning back to my home country in 5 months time. When I moved to Vietnam I was 14stone and now I’m 17stone! I need to get back into shape or all of my friends and family will think I have eaten Vietnam 😂😂

I’m finding it a little tough to get creative with my diet food here as I don’t have an oven and they don’t sell low cal sprays! All of the food readily available is very fatty and mostly made up of carbs! There’s no quorn and no diet/fat free/ sugar free options in anything! 😩

I seem to be living off baked beans and salad atm! Anyway if anyone has any diet tips for Asia or any recipes using a hob and a microwave please let me know!

Thanks everyone ☺️

Hi Maea, sorry I don't have any tips for you but if you head to one of the diary rooms and start posting about how you are doing then I am sure people will start giving some suggestions. All the best.

Back