hey guys im thinking bout restarting

hey i was here b4 and back for advice, i wanna start again up until my birthday on 15th dec, so maybe till week b4 then a little refeed, thing is i may have a stomach usler, dunno yet got docs tomoz, can i do it if i have one, and also ive been working small 4 hours shifts at work but changes as of next week to 3 long shifts, they start monday, i wanna start lipo this sat, is it advisable to start now just b4 doing these longer shifts, as keytosis wont kick in till after them, im worried ill fiant at work or something:confused:

not sure bout your ulcer hun but I do long shifts and found it really hard on first week as was really dizzy ect but I got thru it so its up to you hun you will only be on it a few weeks xx

Hi Natalie,
Can't answer the bit about the possible ulcer, I'm afraid, you'll have to check with your Doctor.
As far as your shifts go, it IS do-able, but you'll have to make absolutely sure that you have all your shakes and space them out evenly through the day,
. Also, drink large amounts of water and black coffee, herbal tea etc while you're working. It won't be easy, but if you're determined, it can be done.
Good luck with it anyway. xxxx

Sorry hun, know nothing of ulcers or long shifts but just wanted to wish you good luck and to tell you to be prepared the first week will be hard but once ketosis hits you'll find it easier! If I have a busy day I sometimes find it is 3 or 4pm and I haven't had my first shake!

Keep glugging the water coz it does help - and the exercise you get dashing to the loo is good for you!!! Lol!

x

Back