hey guys :)

backhander

fatgirl slim! lol
Hiya everyone! Just joined a couple of days ago having started on xenical....Im hoping this works for me as ive tried most things from cambridge diet to weightwatchers! Everyone on here looks so supportive so thought id join in need of some gd advice :p Got a girly holiday coming up this year and hopefully I'll get down to my desired weight!! Any ideas on yummy meals i can have or gd tips on how to speed it up would be great! Hope to hear from some of u soon :p x x x

Hi Hun and welcome, you might like to have a look in the xenical forum, there are loads of peeps doing it and having brilliant results x

Ahhh ta babe ive had a little look! :) I'll be coming on here most days now to keep on track! ive struggled with my weight since i was 11 and my weight has been up n down so much i think its time i learn to take control over it! I see u lost weight on the cambridge diet....i went on it twice, the first time i did well and lost a stone n a half but i fell off the wagon and the second time round was sooo hard i ended up just putting the weight back on and more!! i admire you as u must have great willpower!!! something i dont have lool x x

Thanks guys you'll be hearing from me quite a bit lol got gym in the morning so gonna get an early night tonight.....! Ive got so much on this year....going on holiday with my girlies in august who are all stunning....some are models and work in a gym so i dont really wanna be standing next to them the way i look now im bored of being "the fat one" and would love to put on that bikini with confidence lol....my mates are great though and all stick by me and help me if i need it! oh! ive also got an xfactor audition in the next couple of months havent got the date yet but hopefully i would of lost at least a stone by then?!! fingers crossed :) x x x

Aww thankyou!! I went for it last year but i have a feeling my weight was an issue!! I am quite confident and bubbly probably because i used to go drama school and had singing lessons for 6 years...ive also won competions too but i think when u audition they already have an idea of what they want ie. image etc!! Its funny because even though i can do that im very insecure about my body....i currently weigh 15st 1lb after being on the cambridge diet i went down to 12st 6lb I had a bf and i was so happy but family issues kicked in and (i know this is personal but...) my sister became a heroin addict after giving birth to a little boy who currently lives with me and my mum n dad he is amazing but its so much to deal with and easy to have ur focus elsewhere!! i have a bad relationship with food which i need to change!!! This time with all u guys to talk to and my friends backing me up with a free gym membership im gonna succeed :fingerscrossed: x x x

Thankyou AishasTummyMummy means alot hun! I see you've lost 12lbs on ww good for you babe thats nearly a stone hehe!! Me and you have a similar target i see...good luck and keep me updated on ur success x x

I will be starting a diary.....i already write everything down in my personal diary but will prob start one in the next week when its my day off! When i start it ill reply back on here so u can see :) lemme know how the weigh in goes :) x

Thanks IreneH Ive had a gd look at the xenical section its all very encouraging. Im off work most evenings this week so no doubt ill be putting posts all over the place lol x x

Oh and how do i thank a post lol? god im bad at all this stuff x

I dont have one? Is that because the administrator doesnt allow it yet? Well done on hitting the stone mark thats brilliant news!! I couldnt get my bum out of bed this morning to go gym lool but hopefully ill manage it tomo morning...i get up at half 5 to go at 6 as i have work at half 7 mad i know but i dont like going when its busy...i always see people i know in the evenings and where i live its full of posers lol x x

Well my lovely ive just posted a diary called amandas xenical diary its in the xenical section... we can update eachother on our success :)
I think its exercise lol?

I'm still not too confident going to the gym, plus, i don't want my fat turning into muscle just yet - <smirks> but well done you for going! And a big :8855: at the posers!

......I never dreamt i would go on my own but once uve been the first time u get hooked!! My best mate is a fitness instructor she tells me that going gym is brilliant whether ur doing weights or cardio it all burns off the calories. Muscle burns fat so it helps immensely plus it will tone u up and help with saggy bits...im worried about my arms and belly i really dont want them to become saggy when ive lost weight! I went poledancing a few weeks ago it was so much fun!! She teaches it so its a right giggle and my arms were aching for days as u need to learn to lift ur own body weight! i found it really difficult but u get breathless so its definitely doing something! There were women there who were alot older and young girls too i think its gd fun as a hobby to help with ya fitness :) x x x

ooo ill have a quick nose :) x

Back