Hey I'm Back From My Holiday & Ready To Smash These Next 4 Weeks!!

Ms R

Well I've had a really fantastic week away chilling out beside the open fire every night in the middle of e countryside. Only did 2 relatively short, but steep, walks so hoping my weight loss won't have been compromised.

I found the diet really hard whilst away because of cooking lovely food for my hubby and also nit being able to have my weekly weigh in so I've no idea where I'm up to until I have my weigh in on Tuesday. I've also missed being a regular on this site although I did log in a few times, I lost my momentum and I do think its an important part of my weight loss success so glad to be back again.

So fingers crossed for Tuesday, I'm hoping to hit a few targets, namely getting down into the 11 stone bracket, achieving over 4 stone weight loss, dropping my BMI to under 30 and being in a size 12.

Wooohoooo your back and u stayed 100%!! Yayyyy!!! That is a HUGE achievement and i am sooo proud of you! Lets hope tuesday gives u a fab result. Congrats again hun xxx

Yeh, nice to have you back on here! Glad you had a lovely time, even though it was tough you'll be glad you stuck with it 100%. I'm looking forward to hearing your Tuesday's double weight loss.

Well done ms r on staying 100% and I am sure you will have hit all your targets on Tuesday. You were really missed on here as your are a great support to alot of us

Awwww it's like coming home after being away at war.....such a lovely welcome, thank you so much ladies.

Yes I really hope my weight loss is kind to me. I'll let you all into a secret, I'm now in a size 12!!!! Tried my new work trousers on today ready for back to work tomorrow and I'm in them...woohooo. 13 weeks ago I had 1 pair of very generously sized 16 trousers that were skin tight on me and now (hopefully over 4 stone down) I'm in a size 12, it's amazing how this diet works, so worth all the pain and cravings, coldness, drooling over other peoples lunches etc.. To feel sooo happy to finally after over 3 years, be back in a size 12. And I'm not stopping in Size 12 town for long, I'm catching the very next bus to Size 10 Village.

Dear Peggysue, it is really difficult to get going but the main thing is to make sure that your head is in the right place to do this. Our battles with food are mostly psychological therefore if you don't feel that you are not psychologically best placed right now, especially with Christmas & New Year on the horizon, then i would suggest maybe holding off until after the festive period and give yourself a clear run at it. There will be an army of people starting one diet or another in January so it may well be easier for you to start a fresh then? As you have not updated your profile with your statistics, its hard for me to see how much weight you want to lose so it could be that waiting is not an option for you in which case I'd advise mentally preparing yourself to start now and continue without fail, even over Christmas as a group of ladies on he are doing and log in hourly if you need to to help keep focused and motivated. The first week is always the most challenging but when you step on the scales for your first weigh in, it gives you such a magnificent boost and you feel that the pain was all worth it. Don't know if I've helped or hindered you but I hope it is the latter. Best wishes.

Awwww it's like coming home after being away at war.....such a lovely welcome, thank you so much ladies.

Yes I really hope my weight loss is kind to me. I'll let you all into a secret, I'm now in a size 12!!!! Tried my new work trousers on today ready for back to work tomorrow and I'm in them...woohooo. 13 weeks ago I had 1 pair of very generously sized 16 trousers that were skin tight on me and now (hopefully over 4 stone down) I'm in a size 12, it's amazing how this diet works, so worth all the pain and cravings, coldness, drooling over other peoples lunches etc.. To feel sooo happy to finally after over 3 years, be back in a size 12. And I'm not stopping in Size 12 town for long, I'm catching the very next bus to Size 10 Village.

Dear Peggysue, it is really difficult to get going but the main thing is to make sure that your head is in the right place to do this. Our battles with food are mostly psychological therefore if you don't feel that you are not psychologically best placed right now, especially with Christmas & New Year on the horizon, then i would suggest maybe holding off until after the festive period and give yourself a clear run at it. There will be an army of people starting one diet or another in January so it may well be easier for you to start a fresh then? As you have not updated your profile with your statistics, its hard for me to see how much weight you want to lose so it could be that waiting is not an option for you in which case I'd advise mentally preparing yourself to start now and continue without fail, even over Christmas as a group of ladies on he are doing and log in hourly if you need to to help keep focused and motivated. The first week is always the most challenging but when you step on the scales for your first weigh in, it gives you such a magnificent boost and you feel that the pain was all worth it. Don't know if I've helped or hindered you but I hope it is the latter. Best wishes.

It's lovely to have you back. Great advice as always. Well done on the size 12's, you deserve that for your 100% week. :superwoman:

Well done size 12 wow I'm telling you no stopping you now for your heading for 10 sooner rather then later I can hear it calling out to you

Fan-tas-tic!!! X

Welcome back Ms R. Well done for staying 100%. What do u weigh now?

Size 12 is fantastic, I remember that feeling. Hoping to get there myself in the New Year.

Are u refeeding for Christmas?

Ava
xxx

Ms R said:

Wawo ! AMAZING loss :) well done

Thank you Amar.

Hi Ava, I'm now 11st 11lb. Have lost 4st 1lb in just 13 weeks, BMI now under 30, In size 12 and in the 11st bracket so these are the 4 mini goals I'd secretly set myself to achieve upon my return from holiday. It helped to keep me focused.

Yes I plan to refeed for Christmas as I should be at or very close to my goal weight of 10st 5lb and I will be in a size 10 then too. I am very deceiving, people are very shocked when I tell them I'm only just under 12st, they think I'm around 10st because I do look very slim but I have heavy bones and a very curvy figure, very small waist, big boobs and curvy hips so I do weigh heavier than I look. I have my Christmas dress and its a size 10 and I can get it on although its a little tight but in 4 weeks time and another 20lb off me, it will be perfect :)

Back