Hey I'm new :-) x

Hello everyone,
I started my lipomtrim journey yesterday and so far so good, I'm so glad to have found this forum you all look really supportive so I'm looking forward to getting to know you all

Lammy

Welcome and good luck lammy. X

Same as me! How you feeling today? My tummy is all of a sudden very gurgley. My friend is coming over for wine later (haven't told her I'm on lipomtrim yet) I will be on the water and she wil be very shocked lol x

I just keep drinking water when I feel hungry. the amount of times I have forgotten and gone to the fridge tho is funny! Just drink sparkling water :)

Same as me! How you feeling today? My tummy is all of a sudden very gurgley. My friend is coming over for wine later (haven't told her I'm on lipomtrim yet) I will be on the water and she wil be very shocked lol x

It's a tough couple of days but you will be surprised how easier it gets!! This forum is fantastic for support so just get through the next three days and then you will be flying! X

First few days are the hardest. Drink loads of water and then some. You'll be buzzin after your first weigh in. That really helps you to go on.

It's funny how subconsciously we are attached to food I keep cooking food for the kids and subconsciously going to nibble abit and then having to stop myself thinking what the hell am I doing! This is definetly going to be a learning curve

Day 4 and struggling, I went back to Uni yesterday so dealing with early morning and feeling really hungry. I checked my blood sugar earlier and it was a bit low so that's probably why I'm feeling crappy and hungry but I am determined and I will persevere. X

hey guys, I weighed again yesterday and I have lost another 3.5 lb which make 9lb total in my first week :) that is definitely the boost I needed to know its worth it. my next struggle is going to be Friday at my cousins engagement do cause my aunty is the best cook ever and will be catering a buffet :-/ how is everyone else getting on? x

Hey lammy well done!!! I have lost 10.5 in 2 weeks so you are doing well to lose 9 in a week :) week 3.... Am enjoying it though. Helps if you like the shakes hey?! X

Im starting tomorrow just picked up my bad of fake food for the week im soooooo nervous about it. Hope I can do it. I wanna lose 2 stone so fingera crossed.

Back