Hey!

hi Aimee, or should i say hey diddle !!
what part of the wet mids are you in,i'm in Oldbury.

welcome to the site,what diet are you following?

hello im new tooo Im doing ww and doing sooo badly... I needed a help in the right direction guide me please!!! lol

I know my problem its saying no - like this week the girls are planning on going out for dinner and we are thinking chinese or prezzo - im surrounded by food... I have found it easy to stick to at work due to buying in low fat micro meals with points values of 5-7 its just what happens outside of work eeek - sorry that was a bit of a rant ooops xx

Hi from me too!

Hiya guys...i'm another newbie so thought i'd say hi on here rather than create another new thread! How is everybody doing today?

I'm a bit...anxious i guess..about this because i'm only 8st 7....but at 5ft 1 im not happy about it, and doubly not happy as in the past year i've put on 2stone!! :( and i just bit worried people are gonna think i'm takin the p*** by being on here?! :S but i would really love to get involved with people who have same goal as me......to lose some weight!

Nice to know there's some fellow midlanders here too - i grew up in Sutton Coldfield but have been uprooted to Suffolk now! *sob*

Hollie xx

well hun people used to think that when i walked into ww meetings... i dont know why your here love your not overweight... but infact when your bmi reaches over 25 and you've just gained a stone cos you found the love of your life (a man) not food!! well... lol Anyway I dont care what people say im 5f 5.5 and 12 stone I may carry my weight well but im still over weight and unhappy :(

Good on you for making a step to try to lose weight, just dont let it take control, my mate stated ww and now weights herself everyday and is skin and bone, taken it way too far and shes a changed person....

omg im really ranting today, thanks for reading!! haha xx

Hi and welcome to diddle (Aimee), Soraya25 and SoSheek (Hollie).

Good luck to you all on your weight loss (however big or small).

Keep us updated. And let us know what diet(s) you're following.

Toni. xx

Back