hey....

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
hey everyone how are u all?

well its been a while since iv been on the sw forum and have to say iv really missed it!there is always so much happening over here!:)

well gonna have a bit of a ramble.... I am the worlds worst yo yo dieter!one minute im on sw the next ww then the next calorie counting! all have there pros n cons for me! with ww i do tend to lose weight alot quicker than on sw but hate havin to count every single morsel i put into my mouth but i like that i can grab things on the go, my downfall is bread, i cud eat it with every single meal n i no that is not good for me, that is where i miss sw i miss eatin REAL food and not having to worry bout weighin everythin! i also like the fact that im only allowed a certaim amount of bread depending on which plan you follow...

so i have been thinkin that from Monday i might start to follow sw again, altho will just be doin it myself as bit short on cash at the min and im also in the process of movin house.. i was goin to wait until i got moved in but to be honest that just an excuse to put it off! i luv the free foods on sw and i also luv the fact fruit is free, i no il just need to plan..

so hopin u guys can give me sum advice and help me along, although im not goin to be as strict on myself as before, if i have a bad day im not goin to beat myself up as it happens to us all!! im sure u are all sick readin my stories on each forum im a nightmare!! but anyway i look forward to talkin to u all xxxxx

Hi and welcome back. I am also a seriel dieter so your not alone, i think we have all been there at some point hun. Your in the right place to get the support you need, Wishing you all the best on your weightloss journey and hope the move goes smoothly for you.

Hiya Christie, I'm also exactly the same lol...its so hard isn't it. I have just started back on slimming world this week and am enjoying it more this time around and also finding it easier (mind you, its early days and anythings better than starving myself on Lipotrim for a month lol...I still can't get over the fact I can have delicious food and hopefully! lose weight all be it more slowly lol).
Good luck with it hun and its sounds like your in the right frame of mind:)

I think the majority of us have changed and done other things. I thought i recognised your username from the WW board :giggle:
im over here for a change of scenery till im ready to go back to portion control! Good luck, hope it does the job for you! :D

Hi! I think that if you are a serial dieter the one thing you really need to do is think about why you stopped SW the last time around

Then you need to plan for what you will do differently when faced with that problem again - if you dont do this you will likely end up reverting to habit and switching again when things get tough

Good luck!

yeah im the exact same lol im hectic wit diets!oh shabba im sure uv seen me everywhere on here lol!

to be honest the reason i give up is not bcuz its difficult, wel i no it can be but its bcuz i get lazy! but i no i need to try!im not goin to look at it as a "diet"but more a healthier way of eatin :) lookin 4ward2 mon :)xx

I think Im always looking for an easier way to lose the weight. I to have done ww and sw and was trending to jump between the two of them. Im making the sw plan work for me now and not liking the idea of counting pro points........................... I guess if I put in the effort then the plan will work, but only if I put in the effort

yeah i no exactly what u mean.. i liked ww as u had much more variety etc but hated countin and i was hungry lol.. but like sw as u can eat so much n dont have to count or measure anythin except ur healthy extras..heres to hopin we both succeed :)how r u gettn on?xx

Back