Hey

Hey girls, just joined the site yesterday, I too like everyone here have PCOS and have been living with it since I was 17 (am now 26) . Weight is def the thing I struggle most with, I have 4 stone to lose, have been bigger than I am now but have also been smaller ( thanks to xenical ) but after having stopped that about 4 years ago the weight has creeped back on. I was on metformin for 6 months but Friday my doctor decided it wasn't working and told me to stop! And to top all just pretty much said "there's nothing else we can do for you, you'll have to try lose the weight on your own" how helpful is that?? I mentioned LT to her and she wasn't at all keen on it, (I work in a pharmacy and have been trained to help people on it) I think I really want to give it a go, any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Lois x

well best of luck to you. good luck if you do the Lipotrim. sorry you didn't get on well with your dr. i have been to drs etc and being told there is nothing they can do ...very despairing

Back