hi all im new here !

gemma_hodgkiss

hi all im gemma from lowestoft in suffolk . And i am looking for new friends to help me shift this weight . Its not been easy as yet and i am always looking for new ideas to loose it as i have a major operation in sept and i have to loose the weight for it . i have lost weight in the past and put it back on , i dont attend meetings because i am on benefits and can afford to so a big wave and hi to you all and no doubt you will all find more about me as i go along

much love to you all and thanks to whoever started this forum this just what all us women need and men lol

thanks

gemma hodgkiss :D

ah Gemma, sounds like you're having a rough ride of it.

have you spoke to your Gp? some of them do slimming on referral where they'll pay for SW, WW or RC for 12 weeks and if you lose 10% of your body weight in that time they'll pay for another 12 weeks. just a thought.

however, you can count on the folks on here to support and assist you the best way they can. make sure you post a food diary, I found it really helps to put it down, others can then give you tips and pointers.

good luck in your journey xx

welcome to the forum, i hope you find the support and help you need on here, everyone is so friendly and posting here and keeping a diart can really help you to achieve your goals. wishing you lots of luck on your weight loss journey!

Hello! Great job on your weight loss!! :D That's wonderful to hear! I'm starting the "Sacred Heart" diet this Monday and can not wait to begin my weight loss journey!! I'm sooo ready for a new me!! Good luck on your road to weight loss and you're doing an amazing job already!! :D

Back