Hi all, i'm new! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rachypoo27, 5 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Rachypoo27

Rachypoo27 New Member

Slimming World
    Hey guys, i'm new on here so just thought i'd say hello.
    I did slimming world 2 years ago and lost over 2 stone. I had to leave the group and managed to keep the weight off for a good while but then i met my wonderful boyfriend and don't you know it a pesky stone has crept back on!! Ah, the perils of love! lol!

I tried doing slimming world online but i just keep going up and down so i have decided that i will rejoin a new slimming world group next week. I think that the reason i did so well the first time was the group motivation, the people were all so lovely and i've found in trying to do it on my own it just doesn't work as well.

So i'm pleased i have found this site to give me that extra support top-up and hopefully i can help too! :)

Rach xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins rach and best of luck with SW :) x
  4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Welcome and I hope you'll find the support on here you need - SHOUT if you have a question!
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. I couldn't manage to do WW without the class, need the class motivation. Good luck with SW

Irene xx
  6. Wytchy

Wytchy Have a Little Patience x

Slimming World
    Welcome! I know only too well how easy it is to lose weight then have it reappear again at a rate of knots!!

Good luck with your mission - I'm sure you'll do really well xx
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  8. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi welcome to the form and welcome back to SW. You will find all the support and advice you need here x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.